Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Newport and frozen bananas!!



So Tim and I ventured to Newport California for the Independence day weekend and hung out with my fam! It was a little too short but we had a good time. Here are some pictures of the event!


Tim's favorite part was going to Open Sesame his favorite restaurant in Long Beach





My favorite part was going on my friend Kellee's brother in law's boat!

















Look! Tim's smiling!









and of course, I had to get a frozen Balboa banana! (wish it was Bluth's)

6 comments:

Rob and Courtney said...

Looks like you had fun! I want to come see your new place!

jonathan said...

Well I'll be danged. I've never seen Tim just smiling away in a picture like it was no big deal. =)I'm so sad I missed you there. Love your shirt, earrings, and the cute picture of Thomas. It is weird to see you wearing things that I haven't seen before. I guess I have been gone for almost two years and you would probably own new things in that amount of time...

jonathan said...

ps - this is Amanda...apparently I am logged in as Jonny! Actually Jonny just really loves your earrings!

- said...

This is one of Tim's many cousins and I loved looking at your pictures. Keep posting...you two are so cute!
BreAnne

Melissa said...

I'm jealous! Did you get your frozen banana at Balboa island? I've never had one, but when I went to Balboa island I got an ice cream bar dipped in chocolate and then dipped in different toppings, yummy! I bet it was fun to see Kell and to have a nice relaxing boat ride!

Aubrey Norby said...

I loved your post with all the fun pictures! My jaw almost dropped when I saw Tim smiling in that one. Cute pics of cute people. Thanks for sharing. Wish we could have been there. Love you.