I've been tagged for the first time ever!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Uh, I use bags a lot bc, let's be honest, I'm lazy! But, Wrapping paper is the way to go and definitely more fun!
2. Real tree or Artificial? My family used to always go pick out a big ol, real tree and it smelled great.. but always died of course! I still love real trees but right now Tim and I have an artificial 3- footer from Wal-Mart. He didn't want a big tree- Ba Humbug!
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as we get to it!
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever it dies or it's embarrassing to still have it up, usually after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes I do! but I do water it down with milk.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? hmmm... Twins, Kodak art kit, Littlest Pet shop?!?
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents, Courtney, Jade
8. Easiest person to buy for? uh me? hehe...
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! Thanks mom and dad!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? neither till I have kids, right?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A lump of coal ;)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? so many! Christmas Vacation, Elf, How the Grinch stole Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I started way early this year.. but then stopped and didn't finish till just barely!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, only white elephants!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Egg Sausage casserole and Court's mom's Chrismas Tree on Christmas morning!
16. Lights on the tree? Of Course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't know! Tim tells me it's Little Drummer Boy! hehe
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home. One year my family went to Hawaii on Christmas morning when I was ten and I was sad at the time cuz I wanted to play with my toys! Now, Hawaii sounds like a Merry Christmas to me!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, would you like me to? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen.. and Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My family's tradition growing up was to open one present on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Trying to get around at the stores and mall in crowds of insane shoppers! (i'm not one of them of course)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm gonna copy Court on this one and say Snowflakes... I really like red and silver.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? it's all good, homemade rolls, sometimes we have Prime Rib and sometimes Ham and cheesy potatoes and now I'm hungry, thanks!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A puppy pup pup! But I can't have one :(
I tag Amanda, KBFF, Aubrey, Jade and Jaclyn!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Why am I so bad at blogging? Oh, I don't know, probably because I don' t like it much! Now that it's almost Christmas I figure it's about time I got some Halloween pictures up here! We had my nephew's birthday party we dressed up for and then on Halloween we also went to Tim's aunt's party and went and saw some Thriller action put on in a nearby neighborhood with some friends. Another successful year of forcing Tim to dress up and winning a prize for our awesome costumes. I was a Flapper Girl and Tim was a gangster/mafia man? Why does he always complain when I always make him look SO GOOD?!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
You may be asking yourself why you never get the the privilege, nay, joy of reading new posts from me. Well, truth be told I am currently on strike because I've written a couple of posts and I can never get the pictures to post with them because our internet is too slow..