Sunday, December 14, 2008

HaLlOwEeN!



Why am I so bad at blogging? Oh, I don't know, probably because I don' t like it much! Now that it's almost Christmas I figure it's about time I got some Halloween pictures up here! We had my nephew's birthday party we dressed up for and then on Halloween we also went to Tim's aunt's party and went and saw some Thriller action put on in a nearby neighborhood with some friends. Another successful year of forcing Tim to dress up and winning a prize for our awesome costumes. I was a Flapper Girl and Tim was a gangster/mafia man? Why does he always complain when I always make him look SO GOOD?!





4 comments:

Rob and Courtney said...

yay, a real post! haha! You guys look great in your costumes!

Amanda said...

You guys did have fabulous costumes. Just because you blog less than other people, it doesn't mean you are bad at it! This way, we are all waiting with baited(sp?) breath for your next post. It's strategic, really...

Scott and Stef said...

Finally!! You two look real good! Love the costumes! I miss you!

Aubrey Norby said...

Awesome costumes! Amanda is right about your blogging strategy. Love you.