Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy late birthday to Tim!


So I'm a horrible wife and didn't get a happy birthday blog to my hubby on time. In my defense, we were in Hawaii and I tried to write one on Tim's phone but it wasn't working out too well. Anywho, May 26th was my dearest husband Timothy Russell's birthday. We spent the day kayaking and snorkeling around Hawaii so I don't think he can complain too much :)

Now for the sappy part, I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He happens to be ridiculously good looking as you can tell by the following pics. He is also surprisingly hardworking despite his ADD tendencies. Not to mention he is such a positive person and always is there to point out the bright side of situations for me. And, let us not forget he's pretty darn hilarious and can always manage to make me smile :). We've been through a whole heap together and I'm really blessed to have him by my side through it all.. Happy late birthday babe, I love you!


6 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to Tim - yeah, pretty rough that he had to spend it in Hawaii! I am glad he makes you so happy@=!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Tim! How fun to spend his birthday in Hawaii, probably one that he will always remember. And you better get pictures of Hawaii posted soon!

Rob and Courtney said...

Happy Birthday to Tim! I need more Hawaii pics pronto!

Tim and Lara said...

p.s. I know the last picture is really out of focus but I just think Tim is so cute in it cuz he's really smiling so I used it anyway!

Aubrey Norby said...

Excuses, excuses...I hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii. I agree that we need some more Hawaii pics on your blog. Happy Birthday Tim!

Amanda said...

You're way overdue for a blog post. Just so you know.