Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


Okay, so I decided to follow the cute example of my big sister Amanda and start dedicating posts to people on their birthdays. Today is my wonderful dad's birthday. I don't even know where to begin on how I feel about my dad. He is amazing in so many ways. He has many people ALL OVER THE PLACE that love him and look up to him. He is super friendly and always remembers people's names.. I can't tell you how many people have told me that they worked with him or knew him and they were so impressed that he always said hello to them and remembered their name. He is a very hard worker and has always taken really good care of our family. He has taught me a lot, especially by his good example. He has a way of making you feel loved unconditionally, that you're perfect the way you are, and yet he makes you want to be even better! Thank you daddy for everything! I love you lots!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, I got a little teary eyed reading this - I love the picture of you two together. We are blessed to have an amazing dad! I have slacked off on the posting for birthdays...thanks for picking up the slack!

Scott and Stef said...

Oh cute! I really like your dad too! He is very genuine and so nice!

Aubrey Norby said...

I love your tribute to Dad. We are truly blessed to have him. Somehow reading what you and Amanda wrote on your blogs makes me appreciate him, and my sisters, even more. Make sure you go read my memory blog comment for you. Love you.

Aubrey Norby said...

So, my dear sister - I think you need to make a new post with pictures of you since you had your hair cut. Mom told me it is pretty short, but I have yet to see any proof! Love you!

Amanda said...

New post please.

Amanda said...

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO WRITE SOMETHING NEW????????????!!!!!!!!!