Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's no news...

I'm pretty sure most everyone I know already knows we have a..

IN THE..

Woohoo! Here is one of my first attempts at a baby bump picture. I think I was 18ish weeks here..




And here is my 20 weeks picture! The day after this picture we went and had the ultrasound and saw our WITTLE Baby!


I think I am already the most paranoid mother on the planet. No kidding, I am always worried something is wrong and I was pretty positive they were going to find that my baby had a tail or something. Until we heard the heartbeat I was convinced the baby wasn't alive because I was no longer having nauseousness of epic proportions. ANYWHO, we were very excited to see the little guy in there squirming around and that everything appeared to be normal! Yes that's right, it's a boy! He made that VERY clear to us and kept flashing us his man parts Over and OVER again. The ultrasound technician kept joking that he REALLY wanted us to know he was a boy! We got to see all four chambers of his little heart and all his fingers and toes! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure! This is his little face! Is it just me or does his skull look ginormous? How is that supposed to come out of me again?!?!



The funniest thing was that the child would NOT stop moving! The guy kept joking he was an ADHD baby and really would we be surprised? He is going to be just like his father. The coolest thing was I could see him move on the screen and feel it at the same time so now I know I'm not just having phenomenal gas pains it's the baby boy nudging me! I feel him all the time now and it makes me laugh sometimes! Hopefully the laughing lasts and I don't get annoyed cuz he is keeping me up at night. Once you feel them move inside you and get to see them on a screen, it makes all the barfing and miserableness worth it. :)


Look at those monstrous thighs and feet!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

It may not be new news to me, but I'm still VERY excited! Those are some great pictures of your little baby boy:) And I love that you're finally showing...well it looks more like you just ate a lot for dinner, but you definitely look great! Love you!

Scott and Stef said...

Thanks for FINALLY posting pictures of you!!! Your little bump is so cute! I think I was as big as you are now when I was 2 weeks pregnant. I am so happy he is healthy!! Love you and miss you!

Amanda said...

He is darling. I love him already!

luke & sammy said...

I can't believe your little baby bump! Mine is huge already!!! But you look great and I am excited for you!

Lane and Jade said...

mwaha He might just be like his father!

Kellee and Brian said...

Happy day! i am like your sister i love him already!

Aubrey Norby said...

Cute, cute, cute! You and the baby are so cute! Thanks for sharing pictures. I may already know your news, but since I am so far away it is fun to see evidence of it! Keep those pics coming so I can see the bun, bean, bump, a.k.a. baby boy grow!

Rob and Courtney said...

You look so very cute with your little baby bump!!! I miss you!!!

Jaclyn said...

What you're pregnant!! Kidding I practically known since conception! I'm so happy for you and your
tiny tummy! Your baby is going to be so beautiful! Just like you :)

Amanda said...

Are you ever going to post again??? No pressure...